Talat Naveed Solicitors

Changing Your Name

By Deed Poll, you can officially change any part of your name, or even your entire name. The name change process can be carried out as and when you please on the condition that it is not done with fraudulent or deceitful motives. A change of name deed is the evidence you will need to produce in order to change a name on official documents and records.

We can prepare change of name deed for any person over the age of 18. If you wish to change your child’s name, then you will require the consent of the other parent.

Power Of Attorney

We can prepare a general power of attorney which allows you to give authority to another person or persons e.g. a relative or friend to make decisions on your behalf, sign documents on your behalf. This could be used for example if you are out of the country for a short time and matters need dealing with in your absence.

We can also arrange a Lasting Power of Attorney if for example you want to plan ahead or if you are now in a position where you are unable to manage you own affairs. A Lasting Power of Attorney allows you to choose someone that you trust to make decisions on your behalf about matters such as your property and financial affairs or health welfare at a time in the future when you no longer wish to make those decisions or you may lack the mental capacity to make those decisions yourself.

Contact Address

302 Bath Road
Middlesex TW4 7DN
Tel: 020 8577 6666
Fax: 020 8577 6699

Authorised and Regulated by SRA (Reg. No. 402048).
This is a Limited Liability Partnership.Reg. No. OC307322

Talat naveed solicitors facebookTalat naveed solicitors twitterTalat naveed solicitors google plus